You may have heard about NLP from a colleague or a friend,
or know of someone who has done a course on it,
seen it on TV, or maybe you’ve read about NLP in a book or magazine,
So You Are Curious As To What NLP is all about?
That is great – because NLP thinking and processes are making a big impact on the way that you can do business today and in the world of personal development. We believe that this one day Introduction to NLP is good place to start to explore the possibilities, and a brief look into discovering what lies within – uncovering the full potential of how your mind and body are working together, for you or in some cases against you.
You May Acknowledge That NLP Seems Kind of Interesting,
and believe that it could be very useful but are having some difficulty in making sense of it from what you know about it so far.
You’ve Heard From Others That Are Making All Sorts Of Claims About The Amazing Benefits
that NLP can give you, like the way it assists you in developing more effective ways of communicating, is a way of influencing people to change unwanted or unhealthy behaviours, how to more effectively be achieving your goals, excellent ways of managing individuals and groups, how to be aware of situations and avoiding the things that you don’t want and knowing how and what to do in achieving what you do want.
Unfortunately, You Can’t Learn NLP From A Book Effectively, or an audio program, you can gain an understanding, but in order to learn, you need to experience…
This one day Introduction to NLP gives you the opportunity to taste, see and feel for yourself the possibilities available of the benefits and power of NLP, and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world in their personal and working lives.
Begin Benefitting In Your Life From What NLP Has To Offer …
- How people like you have been able to make amazing changes by changing their unhealthy behaviours and habits
- Improve your personal confidence and self-esteem
- Overcoming any personal self-limitations
- Building rapport and communicating more effectively
- Developing your Intuition and understanding how other people are thinking, and doing what they do
- Improving your personal confidence and self-esteem
- Becoming more persuasive and influential
- Finding powerful and positive resources within you
- taking control of your state; choosing the state you wish to be in at any time, being able to step into a resourceful state easily.
- Dealing effectively with stress and anxiety
- Setting and achieving your goals
- Applying your NLP training and techniques to Business, Coaching, Counselling, Teaching, Relationships, Parenting, Presenting …
- Improving the quality of personal and workplace relationships
- Begin communicating more effectively.
- Creating more effective Outcomes in your career
- Developing more effective teams that work well
Creating healthy functional family relationships
You will find the materials and tools from this one day Introduction to NLP, of use immediately, and will start to feels the benefits in your life as you use them. This one day will provide a fascinating window on the world – you will start to see yourself and the world in new and expansive ways, utilising some of the most powerful tools and processes for change in the 21st Century
ONLINE TRAINING COMING SOON
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes