Friday 24th, Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th November 2023
9.00am till 5.00pm
Super Early Bird Price – Pay in full by
Friday 3rd November 2023
$1320.00 pay $990.00 save $330.00
This 3 Day NLP Basic Coaching Skills program
will introduce you to the Key NLP Basics, which will enable you to begin utilising these skills into your everyday life as well as gaining a clearer understanding of how you are doing what you are doing, enabling you to have acceptance and understanding of how others do things differently, and enhance your Coaching Skills that will have you communicating more effectively Personally and Professionally.
|Come and Experience What NLP COACHING is
Discover What A Difference NLP COACHING Can Make For You
ALL YOU NEED TO BRING IS YOU – And an Open Mind Ready To Discover
| FULLY CATERED Lunch and Refreshments
– Freshly Made Healthy food, catering for your food preferences
(Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Intolerant etc.),
FREE PARKING, and so much more
NLP Adds Value to your Coaching Skills
Are You Curious As To How NLP will Add value?
That is great – because NLP introduces you to your ways of thinking and processing, as well as becoming aware of how your client’s process and think, making big impacts on the way that you are living and existing in everyday life.
We believe that this 3-day NLP Coaching Essentials will develop and add value to the skills you are already utilising in your coaching, exploring many more possibilities, Each of us have the ability of the most sophisticated computers ever conceived and can hold unbelievable amounts of memory and facts. Yet, we were not issued with a manual or instructions of how to use them, and are often puzzled as to why even doing the simplest tasks sometimes create us being challenged and often failing to get a good outcome.
Neuro Linguistic Programming
Was created from modelling others and developed back in 1975, and it has grown and evolved with many of the founding NLP’ers creating, adding value, discovering and evolving the way in which it was first born.
How would you like to create your own personal manual for “How To Run Your Brains” understanding the internal workings of your mind, body system, introducing you to the 3 Brain Concept, creating more successful opportunities and outcomes in your personal and professional; life.
This 3-day NLP Coaching Essentials will introduce you to the fundamentals of NLP, which will enable you to begin utilising these in your everyday life as well as gaining a clearer understanding of how you are doing what you are doing and have an acceptance of how others do things differently.
I am guessing that you have heard from others about the many benefits of NLP in coaching and how it has improved there ways of coaching others, many making all sorts of claims about the amazing benefits they have experienced using the NLP techniques and processes, how it has been assisting them in influencing people to change unwanted or unhealthy behaviours, how it has been more effectively had their clients achieving their goals, the excellent ways of managing individuals and groups, how they have become more aware of situations and better at avoiding the things that are detrimental to them achieving successful outcomes.
You will be exploring what lies within – uncovering your full potential of how your 3 Brains, mind, Heart and body are working together, when unaligned with each other. This may be the cause of some unhealthy choices that are creating conflict in many areas of your life, and being introduced to how you can create choices to personally begin living with a more healthy outlook improving your Personal and professional wellbeing, mentally, emotionally and physically.
Unfortunately, You Can’t Learn NLP From A Book Effectively
While this is making you more curious about NLP and you may be interested in wanting to learn more, though you are not yet ready to invest in a full 12-day NLP Practitioner training more info here NOV 2023-JAN 2024.NLP Prac Brochure to verify these claims for yourself, you clearly are interested in discovering just a taste of what NLP really is and can do for you.
Unfortunately, you can’t learn NLP from a book, just watching DVDs or listening to audio programs. Many people claim to know how to do NLP after doing these things, though have never experienced using NLP in everyday life ……….. this only gives you a head full of information to hold on to ………………. It is not till we integrate into the body and begin using it ourselves that it becomes knowledge in the body then becomes our wisdom.
“You can read all the books, listen to all the audios and watch many DVD’s
and you have lots of information stored in your mind about NLP,
It is not till you experience ‘doing’ NLP and getting it into your muscle,
does it become knowledge” – Robert Dilts
NLP is a very practical set of skills, tools and techniques. Reading about NLP is not the same as doing it, you will find out about all the possible benefits of what NLP can do to enhance your life, by experiencing and discovering it for yourself is one of the best ways to learn – especially when it comes to discovering things about yourself.
As you begin to notice the improvements in your own life, both personally and professionally, when you attend this 3-day Introduction to NLP, you will definitely find yourself getting hands-on as you are trying things out –
giving you the opportunity of seeing and feeling for yourself all the benefits and power of NLP and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world for 40 years.
Begin Benefitting In Your Life From What NLP Has To Offer …
– Creatively Manage Change
– How to make amazing changes by changing their unhealthy behaviours and habits
– How to encode your experiences, and how this links to your own personal challenges and successes.
– Being in control of How you think and feel
– Begin Improving your personal confidence and self-esteem
– Communicating in ways that enhance your understanding and interest
– Start now in overcoming your personal self-limitations
– How to easily and quickly create a ‘connection’ with anyone
– Understanding situations from different points of view
– Build quality relationships based on confidence and trust through rapport.
– Developing your Intuition/understanding how other people are thinking, & doing what they do
– Knowing how to consistently be making wiser decisions
– Improving your personal confidence and self-esteem
– What is driving you towards success or is moving you away from failure
– Becoming more persuasive and influential
– Recognising the impact of your own and other’s body language
– Taking control of your state;
– Choosing the state you wish to be in at any time – Happy, Confident, Relaxed etc
– Being able to step into a resourceful state easily.
– Dealing effectively with stress and anxiety
– Setting and achieving your goals successfully
– Applying your NLP training and techniques in Business.
– Enhance your skills in Coaching, Counselling, Teaching, Relationships, Parenting, Presenting …
– Improving the quality of personal and workplace relationships
– Begin communicating more effectively.
– Consider adopting beliefs that will support and create a learning culture
– Developing more effective teams that work well
– Creating healthy, functional family relationships
This is an experiential training, with supervised practice sessions, getting the experience and understanding of the processes, and the structure of how it works, allowing you to apply it in your own life on completion personally and in your workplace.
NLP is a practical set of techniques and skills based on modelling the behaviours of each person’s individual unique programming.
You will find the materials and tools from this 3-day NLP Coaching Essentials program of use immediately. You will be able to start feeling the benefits immediately. You will start seeing yourself differently and begin understanding how you and others are operating and communicating in different ways, noticing the changes in how you and others are relating more positively.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes